“Joanna is a great example of a polished professional. She offers solid guidelines to help business men and women present their best positive image!
- Thank you for enlightening us!”
There are many subtle unwritten rules in the business world. Do you feel challenged or uncomfortable in some professional settings? Does your personal and professional style and mannerisms reflect the savvy professional that you know you are? Advancement of your career relies not only on the sound knowledge of your craft but your interpersonal and social skills.
BOSS Image & Etiquette Management offers fun, interactive sessions that will help you master business etiquette, and ensure that you will get noticed! – BOSS has you covered.
Learn the Business Etiquette Skills You Need To Put You Ahead Of the Competition
- Eye Contact: Understand and use the universally accepted rules
- Body Language: Learn the codes for verbal and nonverbal language
- Introductions: Create Memorable First Impressions
- Networking: The power of small talk – how to enter and exit a conversation
- Shaking Hands: Be aware of the correct way to shake hands and the types of handshakes to avoid.
- Smile: Inviting or Turn off – which do you offer?
- Speech: Be in control of your vocal impressions
- People Power: Methods to become Engaging and Endearing
- Personal Power: Being comfortable with yourself
- Professional Power: Consistently displaying Proper Business & Social Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette: The A to Z of Dining Etiquette
“Every one of us is an artist, and as an artist, you really can stroll into any venue that you want, as long as you take your time to learn the etiquette of that venue.”